Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I have a serious of bee problem. They are on the side of my house and coming through the garage.?

Would spraying the bees be a good idea, Also, I would like to know what kind of bees they are. I tried to get a close look at one of the bees. All I know is that they appeared to be black. What kind of bees are they?I have a serious of bee problem. They are on the side of my house and coming through the garage.?
your best bet is to get a pro out there. look in the yellow pages for bee keepers or find a local bee store that carrys supplies for bee keeping and they usually have names of people that can help you. I did this myself when I had a problem with some bees. The guy came out and got all of them. DO NOT SPRAY them.I have a serious of bee problem. They are on the side of my house and coming through the garage.?
exterminator.. don't try to do this on your own...We had some several years ago that were bedded up in the ground and in the back of the house..it turned out they were the african killer bees and very aggressive.we tried to get rid of them ourselves and myself and friend were stung mulitble times.and they will chase you a great distance with a vengence
You could drive them away. Simply place a handful of mothballs in a knee high or pantyhose of sorts. Hang it in your yard. You may need to put up more than one if it is a large area.





Put a bug zapper right in front of the ';main entrance'; of their nest while they were sleeping at night. Then turn it on during the day. As they fly in and out they die by the hundreds. After a few days I think they either move to a safer location or you've killed them all.
you probably have a nest or a colony of bee's living between your house walls, you need to have them professionally removed, look in your phone book for a local bee keeper, usually , they wont charge to remove them, %26amp; if they do it wont cost you to much, dont try to do it your self, could be very dangerous.
Unfortunately, bees are really difficult and dangerous to get rid of on yor own. Please don't spray them. People and pets have been killed from swarming bee stings. I don't know what sort of bees they are, but you really need to find someone experienced especially in beehive removal. If you ignore the problem it will just get worse.
Call a exterminator that specializes in bees!
NO! do not spray!!! please don't.


About three years ago, we had a lady here in Sydney-Australia...


Nice home, etc.





She had a problem like you.





She was dead, in 20mins of upsetting the bee's...No one could believe it!


But! it did happen, she was bitten a few times...and died .





You need a professional to fix this problem o.k....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products