Saturday, December 5, 2009

Queen bees. who gets on ur nerves the most?

i just wanna know if im the only one out there. does gisbelle's know it all motherly attitude bother the hell out of anyone else. shavon used to really drive me nuts but lately its a tie between kiana and gisbelle. i really hope camille or stassi wins. i can really see that they both have changed but let me know what u think.Queen bees. who gets on ur nerves the most?
OhMyGosh.





I'm SO glad Brittney's gone!!!!





she was the one who was super annoying.





%26amp; kiana used to be awesome now she is stupid.Queen bees. who gets on ur nerves the most?
Shavon. She is not only annoying to me but I see her as someone completely stupid.
brittany because she was fake
none get on my nerves because theyre all trying to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products