Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Why did the bees have to go and sting me? ?

all i did was go and bash the heck out of their bee hive. so why did they have to go and get so pissy and sting me like that?Why did the bees have to go and sting me? ?
Your the most screwed up person I know not even a retarded person would do that you should be called stupid just for saying that.Why did the bees have to go and sting me? ?
i was'nt finish with what i had to say about that crazy *** **** but for real if anyone knows me then they would have thecommon since to no that i wouldn't be stupid enough to write that **** SO y'all better recognize who y'all talk in about and if you do have the balls to say it to my fucken face Report Abuse

then here is my number and if you call me on some bull **** then if you live in waukesha thjen i swill find yo ugly *** and we gone handle this my way ya dig


12625741956 and here is my cell 12623099433 my name is Deonna Z G Report Abuse

I grew up in east L.A. I've seen bad stuff around here so what ever you say ain't gonna scare me and If I knew that someone was messing with your password I wouldn't put that Okay so you have to relax and change your password Report Abuse

calm down! animals rule is cinda a jerk for writing that, Report Abuse

Imagine this: you are chilling out on your sofa, watching TV, when out of nowhere, a street gang comes kicking down your front door, smashing your windows, tearing up the floor, chucking dishes at the wall, etc. What emotion is coursing through your body at this time? Fear, maybe? And after the gang leaves, and you're left, trying to comprehend what happened, wouldn't that fear develop into anger? Depending on how you tend to channel your anger, maybe even revenge? That's pretty much what you did to those bees.
The fact that you need to ask this raises questions.





One, why destroy something for no reason.





Two, what did you think would happen.





Three, I really hope you're messing around.
the bees dont' like you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products