Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you ever wonder why baby-making is described as ';The Birds and the Bees';?

Because birds are the ';chicks'; and bees are the boys that poke you with their stingers.





haha honest to god, thats what I used to think.Do you ever wonder why baby-making is described as ';The Birds and the Bees';?
I think it has to do with the fact that birds and bugs are the ones that pollenate flowers, enabling the flowers to be fertilized and reproduce.Do you ever wonder why baby-making is described as ';The Birds and the Bees';?
That was a really really random question xD


But, sometimes...I think of that.


It doesnt make to much sence :P


I think its cuz bees are more like...';guy-ish'; and birds are more ';girly'; :P


Its hard to explain...
I always wondered why it wasn't called the Birds and the Flowers.


As a kid I would watch the bee's on the flowers and think.. no boys gonna crawl all over me like that.


How opinions change as you get older. lol
I've never heard this story. To this day, I still don't know it. Other than the pollination thing I have no idea how the hell you can incorporate birds and bees into baby making.
I always thought of it as: love and sex is just as natural as the birds and the bees.





My mother never sat me down to talk about sex. Lol.
well, i'll just say it rhymes with something....





if you don't know what it is, you haven't lived.
I think it has something to do w/ nectar and reproducing.
A cute name to give it for kids.





Can't exactly state something to a young kid something coarse.
Isn't it because the Bees keep trying to have sex with them?
No. Cause I know why.


=D
lol, i've never thought about why it's called that.





The birds and the bees...ok..whatever
yea


i never really got why its called that in the first place
I didn't, until now...thanks for that i'll add it to my why???/list

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products