Friday, December 11, 2009

If research proved that cell phones were causing the disappearance of bees?

would you voluntarily give up yours for a few years to see if that would bring them back?If research proved that cell phones were causing the disappearance of bees?
I already have, ross! As soon as I heard the news about the bumble bees and how they believe its connected to cell-phones, I paid off my cellphone contract and destoryed the phone. This is outrageous! Our very lives and the lives of our children, and children's children cries out for all of us to wake up before its too late. I have a couple of neighbors who already find fun at my expense by referring to me as ';one of those tree huggers'; and ';save the planet gurus!';


I know they are only kidding. But too many people are so self-absorbed in the needs of their busy everyday lives that they are not taking enough time to think about the future of our planet and how this is directly related to all human life. I'll get off my soap box now. Bottom line - Ditch the cell phone!If research proved that cell phones were causing the disappearance of bees?
That would be great if cell phones caused bees to disappear. I would buy more cell phones. I hate bees
yes. I'm not a cell phone addict. I'm not that self involved
No, I'm sure someone would redesign them to be more resistant.
no i wouldn't
absolutely...........we need the bees around for pollination. Hell, I'm not sure if a lot of people could survive without one though
Oh yes! No bees, no pollination, no crops, no animals!
No way, I'd buy four more phones!!!! I'm scared to death of bees!!!
hypothetical question it's bacteria!





but no
Yes. Bee's pollinate many many many fruits and veggies. Not just Honey. We need Bee's.
Definitely. Bees are a major pollinator. We need bees to help produce food. It's a no brainer.
I don't care. I don't like bees because they sting.
With pleasure!
No but I would use it less.
Nope, I'm allergic to bees. DIE BEES DIE
Nope, I would buy like 10 more and give them to friends. I hate bees.
NO
Unfortunately, this is a classiz example of how humans are screwing the planet. We know that CO2 emissions are causing climate change, yet people still build power stations and drive cars. So, no people won't stop using their phones. People always have the mentality of 'what can I do to make a difference'. But the reality is that to save the earth (and the bees) we all need to change our behaviour.
so, i see you watched bill maher the other night.
no i would buy more cell phones

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products