Saturday, December 5, 2009

Where are all the Honey Bees going?Is this like the canary in the coal mine?

Great question, most people know that without bees most of what we eat won't grow, makes you stop and think don't it, the beginning of the end, Come quickly Lord Jesus come Quickly.Where are all the Honey Bees going?Is this like the canary in the coal mine?
Until we know more about Colony Collapse syndrome, it's just a question of speculating without data. Beyond that, *I* won't speculate, as I prefer not to be alarmist without a VERY good reason, and so far, I don't have one.Where are all the Honey Bees going?Is this like the canary in the coal mine?
Here in the U.S. the bees are starting their winter hybernation... If you want to see the yearly hybernation as canaries in a mine have at it just remember the miners of old often suicided rather than face a slow death due to mine collapse or gas build up...
Yeah. I saw that thing last night on 60 Minutes. Scary.
Just like the canary in the mine
I read an update on that story recently and they found some kind of parasite I think that was killing, or maybe a virus I can't remember which. Anyway, it happens every few years I think, it was just particularly bad this year.
I heard something awhile back on the radio. Someone said that it is possible that the bees are being poisoned by the genetically altered foods... If that is true, I would think we should worry about our health as well!
heard that some mites are killing them. nobody knows how to stop it or kill the mites without killing the bees.
NO
You hit the nail right on the head. Next to disappear are the humans...
Watched 60 Minutes did you Cindy?
i dont know. one thing is for sure of is that end times prophets would be harping over this until theres a conclusion
I read somewhere Einstein say once bees are extinct human will start extinction 4 yrs after.
BLAME IT ON BUSH
I can't prove anything, but I suspect Dick Cheney has something to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products