Saturday, December 5, 2009

What word did Anurag win the Scripps National Spelling Bee with?

I'm planning on entering my school spelling bee and I'm a good speller so I'm planning on moving on to Districts then State and maybe even Nationals in D.C. *sigh* lol. I just want to know what word he won with so I know what I'm up against if I move on. I know I will be competing against very intelligent and talented kids who are REALLY good spellers. Just to let you know the way I know I'm a good speller is because I got 1st place in my elementary spelling bee out of about 500 kids. I am in 4th grade and my school was grades K-5.What word did Anurag win the Scripps National Spelling Bee with?
Ya it was (appoggiatura) Man thats a tuff word that i cant even begin to prononce. you might take a look here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scripps_National_Spelling_Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products