Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can a mere apostrophe...set you free...to soar with the birds and the bees?

Yes, my God, why don't more people realize that you're bound by your effective use of apostrophes.Can a mere apostrophe...set you free...to soar with the birds and the bees?
The crux of the biscuit, is the apostrophe.


You may tell me ';no, no, no!';


But I will tell you ';yes, yes, yes!';.


I do it all the time, ain't this boogie a mess?Can a mere apostrophe...set you free...to soar with the birds and the bees?
It sets the letters free, but what we do with them causes problems.





it's don't !!!





I O are free.





I O. I O


So off to work I go.





The answer must be no. If I do not owe I do not need to work on a Saturday. More freedom.
Yes; if you know how to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products