Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Secret Life of Bees?

how do you like the book. i am on page 203 (chp 10 of 14) i already have a vauge idea of what happend cause i was stupid and had to read really quick the plot on SparkNotes. but how did you like the book? favorite/not favorite parts.The Secret Life of Bees?
ugg, i have to read it for school, it will take me like a day and a half, so im gunna wait till a week or so before september...but yeah, i heard from some people that they didnt like it at all, and some other people loved it.....im sorry, this really didnt answer your question...so im going to shut up now lol =)The Secret Life of Bees?
I thought it was well worth reading. It was one of those books that I thought would be boring, even though so many people liked it. So, I was surprised that I got into it. I've reccommended it to others since.


My not favorite part was the way her father treated her. My favorite part was when she starts to piece the past together because of watching May.
I thought it was a great book...the saddest part was definitely when May died, and my favorite part was that the book showed that love can exist between people of different races.
  • can you still tan with sunburn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    tanning products