Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How do you stop the stinging after you get stung by a bee?

My little sister got stung by a bee and I don't know how to help it from stinging.How do you stop the stinging after you get stung by a bee?
You are going to think this is strange... I did.





I got stung and my sister told me to spit in my hand. She then put some tobacco from a cigarette in my hand and said mix it up and put it on the sting. I did, and the stinging and itching stopped.





I am not kidding.How do you stop the stinging after you get stung by a bee?
call and ask a doctor
I think Baking soda and water is suposed to help if i remember right?
My Grandmother would wet tobacco and put it on as a poultice .
a bee's stinger usually breaks off at some point in time when it is used for a defense like, stinging little sisters and such.





A lot of things can help ease the problem.


Tobbacco is a natural helper, but for safety's sake I would use pure tobbacco like freshly cut. Sure sure a Marlboro will work if you are in a bind, but it has a lot of other additives in it from processing.


Tenderizer, yes that same stuff you use for jelly fish stings will help aswell. Stick the injured area in a big pot of slightly warm water filled with a lot of tenderizer. Add till you feel content it is enough.





If the stinger or parts of the stinger is no longer in the wound, really what you are trying to do is neutralize the poison. The poison, in most cases is an acidic foundation so you will want to use a base of sorts...that's basic chemistry 101. Stay clear of acids like juice and things like alcohol for the immediate few moments, it won't be helping anyways. Stay in the line of natural or organic remedies so that should the medicine get inside the wound, there will not be any sort of infection. Biodegradables breakdown much easier that man made compounds. Absolutely NO OILS OF ANY KIND.
This will sound rather nutty but it does work...put a copper penny on it for 15 to 20 mins...no sting after that...
Crush an aspirin up, with some oatmeal, or instant oatmeal, make it into a paste by adding a little water. Put the paste on the sting, the oats will draw the toxins out, and the aspirin will relieve the pain.
cold mud ice an anti itch cream any peppermint scented cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products