Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Is Burt's Bees worth the money?

It's more expensive than regular products. I'm assuming because it's made with almost all natural ingredients. But is it really that much better for your skin? (or where ever you're using it)Is Burt's Bees worth the money?
I have never come across a Burt's Bees product I didnt like. The coconut foot cream is amazing in every way possible. Just don't be tempted to eat it because their products are not meant for consumption.Is Burt's Bees worth the money?
I bet that most of the people who say it is worth the money have parents who pay for it, I don't think it is worth it at all, it's just hype. Vasoline with a drop or two of any oil you like in a container is just as good. (peppermint is the one I use, three maybe four drops, heat in microwave then pour in old lipstick pot or any small container you like.
to be honest i think that its not worth half of what you pay! rip off! its actuali proven that even the cheapest products can be better than the more expensive, designer label products, depending on your skin type
I use Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream religiously and my nails thank me for it by being beautiful and strong!
I love Burt's Bees! I don't think the price is bad at all. I stock up on the lip balm (I think I have 9 right now... haha).
I have a husband and daughter who swear by Burt's products. So I guess the answer from us would be yes.
I LOVE BURT';S BEES!!!!!!!! its worth the money. i think at least
i loooooove burts bees!!!!!!!!!! its amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've heard really good things about it! That's all my friends+family buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products