Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Who's you favorite Queen Bee from the new show Queen Bees?

Also what do you think of the show overall?





And have you heard Michelle Madonna's new single?!!


It's called ';I'm a Brat'; and it's on her myspace page so just google her.Who's you favorite Queen Bee from the new show Queen Bees?
I only saw one episode on Nick at Nite but it isn't showing there anymore...but from what I saw I liked Camille.Who's you favorite Queen Bee from the new show Queen Bees?
i think stassi is the prettiest and she seems nice too . i also like camille because i think she's the nicest out of all of the girls . I hate britney, she's so fake and she really does lie a LOT. Shavon is just really biotchy and thinks that the world revolves around her and i think that the apology she made to britney in the bathroom was just fakeness so she can win the competition. The show is really entertaining and i likee the show overall. New episodee today at 8:30.
I like Camille because she's actually changing for the better and it's not fake. she was crying and everything. Plus she's not very bratty, the other girls say things like ';like, I don't wanna get to know you, because, like, you're, like, stupid, and you think you're so, like, great!'; look who's talking, right?
I like camille, michelle, stassy, in that order. then comes kiana and I don't even like shavon at all. she's so stupid and needs to go home. I'm forgetting some1 aren't I? oh yes...um the girl with the crabs, that's so gross, omg she's soooo stupid. stupider than shavon,she's so pathetic, I'm sry, but she is. I just feel sorry for her, maybe if she kept her mouth shut I wouldn't be so repulsed by her. and she needs to stop doing that thing w/her head everytime she talks and...ugh there's just so many things I don't like about her. I want her to go home.


she's a gold digger, a hypocrite(making fun of a flat girl, when she, herself has implants)


and poor camille she actually put tons of effort into making her hair. I think britney (that's her name right?) she's so damn ugly, the more shallow things she says the uglier she looks to me. what a dumb ***. she doesn't like to go out w/ her ugly friends, she makes fun of ugly ppl, when she, used to be hideous in highschool and still is .=/
my favorite is either camille or stassi. . . i think it is a good show because there arre a lot of people out in the world that are like that need to get straiten up so who ever made that show was smart! and i will try looking at that song!
I found it on her www.myspace.com/michellemadonna page and its available on iTunes, you can just search her name there too.
I loved the show I love stassie and the blonde girl with the funky hair the one who said she want to be the hot soccer mom.
i like brittney %26amp; michelle





I hate: Stassi %26amp; shavon!! (mostly stassi)
never heard it
never heard of it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products