Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do I keep the bee's away from my water fountain ?

If they're honey bees, leave them alone, bees are disappearing for some unknown cause and need all the help we can give them. If on the other hand they are hornets, you have my permission to hunt down their nest and nuke them any way you see fit. Whether bee or hornet you can minimize their presence by moving the fountain or supplying other water sources in out of the way spots in the garden. Do not poison the water, cats, birds , butterflies and other benign critters rely on it for water. RScottHow do I keep the bee's away from my water fountain ?
there are small electronic devices that emit high distorting frequency that can be recognized by insects like bees. these devices act on repeling insects away from the place.


these can be operated from a small battery with low power consumptionHow do I keep the bee's away from my water fountain ?
1 Buy some honey


2 Mix Some Bleach With The Honey


3 Put it some where in your garden


4 once the bees go thier they will die

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products