Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's you thoughts on what's been happening to the honey bees?

i'm sad for themWhat's you thoughts on what's been happening to the honey bees?
I heard supposidly a parasite or somethingWhat's you thoughts on what's been happening to the honey bees?
IT'S SAD HOW WE ARE JUST KILLING AWAY THE SPECIES,THE LAST WAS THE DOLPHINS, AND IT WAS THE SUBMARINES SONAR SYSTEM,NAMASTE
Global Warming
they're STILL stingin' me!!!!!!!
The result of planting GM crops.
Are they gone yet? Allergic to their stings
What happened to the honey bees?
something needs to be done about the dwindling number
it makes me sad because honey prices are going to go up which means mead making is about to get much more expensive.
It's horrible. We are trying to find new ways to rely on agricultural products, but we're killing off the one creature that pollinates most of our plants for us.
it's crazy. but to blame it one cellphones it stupid!! that's just like when they said if you use you cell while pumping gas it will explode. nope not true!! dang people just can't think of anything better!
My thoughts are cell phones need to be eliminated. I no longer have one.
never heard about that
Whats happening to them?
terrible, we should stop using cell phones.
it's so scary....I'm worried about my vacation and getting those wonderful wild maine blueberries this year....oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products