Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What does 'you are the only bee in my bonnet' mean?

Does it have a good meaning or bad meaning? What does it mean?What does 'you are the only bee in my bonnet' mean?
When someone says ';You are the only bee in my Bonnet'; it is a GOOD thing, my great grandma used to say it all the time. Now when someone says : ';She's got a bee in her bonnet'; That means she's pissed off. It's all in the way it's worded and the tone it is said in.What does 'you are the only bee in my bonnet' mean?
bad meaning.





Like a bee buzzing continually, it means that he/she is constantly, repeatedly, annoying you, or talking about the same subject over and over again.
A bee in your bonnet is someone who bothers you. It's a bad thing.


Also, someone who keeps at you, someone irritating. Like a bee in your bonnet would be literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products