Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Guys do you remember who it was who first taught you about the birds and bees?

Or was it something you just stumbled upon, or heard second hand, or did you learn from some akward fumbling around? lol... what/ who taught you?Guys do you remember who it was who first taught you about the birds and bees?
Learned about the birds first (at an early age)...the bees came later...through some memorable, if clumsy events....it was more a question of what taught me than who.Guys do you remember who it was who first taught you about the birds and bees?
self taught.!!
Playboy magazine. When I was too young for the talk from the parents, I found a Playboy at my uncle's house. My cousin and I flipped through the magazine. I was 4 or 5 years old.
haha i had to teach myself..i never had anyone close to me explain things...so i tried to just listen when people around me were talking about such things LOL
Birds? Bees? have I missed something?
I just happened to realise what it actually meant from my mate.


it's well weird...i cant seem to imagine it at all.


birds and bees are well opposites.


xx
Us guys would each swipe our Dads' dirty magazines and swap and discuss them in the woods down the road. This was in the early to mid 1970's.
Yes I do remember... Her name was Mary Jane. I was 10yrs old, she was 13yrs old. She showed me what her older brother was showing her. Being completely naive, I just went along with what she was doing. 'Cuz it felt soooooo good.


I guess it really had nothing to do with the birds and the bees... It was just pure unbridled child lust. I think I was 13 when I found out the reason for it all.
It was all second hand knowledge until I lost my virginity, my college professor explained it all in detail. I never had a one-on-one talk. Wish I did. I had the talk with my oldest son, so he will know about s e x and values.
MY DAD DID, HE ALSO TOLD ME, IF I CAN'T BRING IT HOME, I BETTER LEAVE IT ALONE. WOULD YOU AGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT?
Peers and the media and then my mother later on. Im 21 and shes still telling me.
Instincts and a drunken night in my garage with a girl I just met... The ';good old days';!!!
Hey BaBe!! I,ll tell u how I found out about the ';Facts of Life';. I was only 14 and some big fat ugly woman(Whom was a friend of my brothers- the b.stard) and she sh.gged me senseless. Needless to say I had a good bath and scrub afterwards and then I met the love of my life and she made everything O.K.!
I was 9, she was 13 and she asked me to give her a whirl. Of course I had no idea what we were doing, but apparently I was old enough to function, and she showed me what to do (so I assume I was not her first).
I am still not exactly clear. In 1969 my nighbor Mark tried to explain the female anatomy to me and my head is still spinning. I wish the other neighbor Donna had tried. I bet she knew more
Listening to the boys at school-Well that gave me the general idea!!xx
Playboy was very helpful.
10 years old in the school playground.......i thought it wasn`t possible....until 13 in social education ......wow it was!......15 found out for myself
My mum.


She said birds sh!t on you and bees sting you so stear clear. How true that turned out to be...
my mother 12yrs
what a stupid q! lol i don't remember

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products