Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Have you noticed the absence of bees in your garden?

Even at the green house they were very few.





The one exception was the Cinnamon Basil. They were all over that.





I have not seen one single honny bee all year. I see the tiny solitary ones and bumble bees but no honny bees at all yet.Have you noticed the absence of bees in your garden?
Yes, this was in the news recently. Do a search and I'm sure you can find articles about it. They are dying and no one seems to really know why. They really expect it to affect agriculture crops because of no pollination.Have you noticed the absence of bees in your garden?
All I have seen are yellow jacket's but I don't go out looking for them either!
Yes, I have.
Sad, isn't it?
They are dying out at an alarming rate.
no the bees are attacking my house he had to call people they made a hive inside of my gazebo across the entire wall

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products