Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What does 'you are the only bee in my bonnet' mean?

Does it have a good meaning or bad meaning? What does it mean?What does 'you are the only bee in my bonnet' mean?
to have a 'bee in your bonnet' means something is troubling you - an idea is buzzing in your head, so to speak. It usually refers to being obsessed with an idea.





to be the 'only bee in my bonnet', I guess would mean that you are the only person the individual is thinking of. Whether that is in a positive way or not, isn't really apparent.What does 'you are the only bee in my bonnet' mean?
it means your the only person who gets that person uptight and edgy..





so i don't think it's good.. unless it's said in a light fun way
A ';bee in one's bonnet'; is e very pesky problem!
It actually has a bad meaning,,,, it means you are the only problem in my mind...........
It means you want to go steady.
It means you have an idea in you mind and need to work out the plans for it.
It means you've been listening to too much They Might Be Giants

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products