Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Has anyone actually HEARD the birds and the bees?

I mean, was it an actual story that people told, or was it a reel-to-reel film or something?Has anyone actually HEARD the birds and the bees?
As one guy once said, ';Tweet, tweet sing the birdies and bees buzz in the lane, but the facts of their love life is hard to explain';.





There is no actual story of the ';birds and the bees';. It is just a saying that refers to telling someone about sex. Of course if you want more information, you can always see Jerry Seinfeld's ';The Bee Movie'; where the number 1 rule for bees is ';Never Talk to Humans';. That may be why we don't know much about their love life.Has anyone actually HEARD the birds and the bees?
old timers called sex the birds and the bees. I dont know what birds and bees have in common???beats me. You know when someone says i going to tell you about the birds and the bees. Thats them telling you about sex and relationships.
I was never told the birds and the bees.... I just figured it out on my own...
never had to hear it. i learned by myself.
I think Briana nailed it on the head- she is right
I don't think it was an actual story. Just a name like ';Aunt Flow, or On the Rag';. So younger ears wouldn't understand what the older crowd was talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products