Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Around what age do your boo bees touch the floor?

anytime after you breastfeed a baby!!Around what age do your boo bees touch the floor?
Use a push up bra ..and you wont have to worry about sagging boobs. Report Abuse
Around what age do your boo bees touch the floor?
hey, jet girly....


mine are still just fine and I'm almost 40!





If you remember your push ups and other upper body exercises they'll stay elastic until you're 130! So there!





Plus, you have to eat right, stay away from drugs and not wear weird shirts that squish 'em downwards. (tube tops come to mind)
ummmm...depends on how you take care of your body.
25. I mean, anyone over twenty-five is like, ancient. Old and ugly, with saggy boobs.
They wont if you exercise correctly
oh my gosh-get a hobby
any age you do push ups properly
Any age if you lie on your tummy.
that all depends on how tall you are....
unless you are not wearing good support bras then your boobs will never touch the floor. I am 33 and still have pretty firm breasts, especially since they are so big.
It will never happen to me my boobs are not big enough!
Hmmmmmmm I am 54 and mine are not sweeping the floor yet.
do you boobs hang low? do they wobble to and fro?
The age that i am now. every single time i pick up toys from under the bed, under the couch, behind my car seats.





Every Single Day of my existing age.
lol @ jet





I think it is a ratio between height and age but i believe it is somewhere around 103
I think you need to do something constructive like read a book- you must be totally bored to ask such silly questions.
IF YOU DO EXCERCICE THEY JUST STAY IN PLACE....


IF YOU ARE LAZY, AFTER 30...
Ha, ha. From your question and spelling, you have many years to go.
well, i'm 29 and i have had 3 kids and as of last night my boobies touched the floor but it was probably because i was on all fours while my husband was banging the crap out of me.
no ones boo bees touch the floor but they do sag after having a baby or when you are in your 40's or 50's ive noticed.
It depends on your genes.
NEVER if you exercise and stay in good shape. Exercising will keep the muscles firm and that will keep those boo bees perky.
This would depend on why they are hitting the floor. As a child they would touch a lot as you crawl around. As a teenager or in college, they may touch from drinking excessively. Beyond that, they should never actually sag to that degree, no matter how big they are.
  • can you still tan with sunburn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    tanning products