Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Queen Bee of Beverly Hills has the Hermes Garden Party Tote for sale. Does anyone know the retail price?

I really like this handbag, but don't know if it is worth almost $1,000. Does anybody have any an opinion?Queen Bee of Beverly Hills has the Hermes Garden Party Tote for sale. Does anyone know the retail price?
The Hermes website lists the Garden party tote for $1475 and $1775 depending on the size. I have provided a link below.





I think its a very nice bag. I think for $1000 you have many bag options to choose from.





If I were you I would go to Louis Vuitton and spend the $1000 on an understated bag from LV. One that doesnt have LVs on it and is subtle and a new style.





I do love Hermes, and I think their products are beautiful. I dont really like the Garden Party Tote. Its all black and it really doesnt look like anything special. Not that you care, but most people won't even realize its an expensive bag.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products