Thursday, June 24, 2010

Were you any good in spelling bees at school? I think thats the right expression.?

may be spelling b`sWere you any good in spelling bees at school? I think thats the right expression.?
Yes. and am still good. as an editor. now.Were you any good in spelling bees at school? I think thats the right expression.?
I won a spelling bee in the seventh grade and I am still an excellent speller!
It's Spelling Bees.


I've never been in ';pro'; bees, but like minor ones for class. I'm typically the best speller.
well i have never heard that expression , but no i was never any good in fact hopeless and after many years found out why ..i was dyslexic thank you god for spell check :)
yep...went down hill as i became older though....now i just don't care
I was pretty good at spelling bees, in school.
No, it's spelling bees. You were right the first time. A 'bee'


used to mean a contest of some sort that involved a number of people - there were knitting bees and cooking bees and things of that nature but you seldom hear the phrase used any more, except in spelling bees.


Yeah, I was pretty good at them.
all A's on that subject''
Yes I was very good.
I never went to school.
Yess, aweways beet the uthers.
yes I could spel l'; Bee '; after only two years in school , wasp took a little longer
ShreBEE is all good there and the debate team!
I kant spel wurth a dam but i can do othder thinz better ;-)





xx
yes, we had them regularly in my junior school and I usually did very well..








Edit:- I'm not a great believer in Dyslexia and I think a lot of people use it as a get out clause for being idle and not taking the time to read.
We didn't have spelling bees as such but we did have spelling tests. I normally did very well.
No....





I can barely spell my name!!





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products